- Jerry taught me how to save as right PDF for printing.
- Printed all book pages.
- Created PDF ready for final file.
- Need to save/download blurb template tomorrow
Don’t log off at end of the day -> get ready for credit card for Friday.
- Putting money into Budget on Thursday -> $160
Budget currently at $163 -> cost $323 approx
- Reviewed pages with Mandy, Rory and Teina. Recieved very good feedback.
- Re-doing a couple of pages.
- Swapped a few pages around for better formation/order.
WHAT I NEED TO DO:
- Update changed pages on Adobe InDesign -> move down etc.
- Have Blurb main page ready.
WHAT I LEARNT:
File > Adobe PDF presets > high quality print > save file to desktop >
o > Spreads
Saves as a file I can print with 2 pages/files on one printing page.
– swapped pages in Adobe InDesign around, now my current file is exactly how I want my book to look!